Wednesday 17 February 2016

The Return

Well, I've been incognito for the last two years. And what whirlwind years they have been!! Since my last post my world fell apart and came back together again - yes, that extreme! I like to think I've grown up a lot, changed somewhat, and I'm excited to get to know myself in the thick of my thirties. I'm enjoying my dirty, flirty thirties, as they call them. Feel so much freedom from external expectations, though I've certainly put a lot more on myself. Perhaps it's trying to wrap up things I felt I should have finished in my twenties: a Masters degree or two (hopefully!), having beautiful babies, etc. Anyway, I'm back. And I hope I'm back for a long while now.

If anyone out there is reading this, even if it's just future me, Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment